Saturday, December 03, 2011

high school student

hello all! I am back! so the new story today is about my life as a high school student. next year I will officially upgraded to senior students. huhuhu .. seronokkan must be seniors. hehe. even though I was there my school Form 6 students. I occasionally feel like the best senior students already right? hehe .. moreover the Form 6 students at the school I was already not interact greatly with the other levels of students. they all hang out if necessary a time. but I hope next year they want to interact with other students, rather than any sympathy with the other students who want to get acquainted with their predecessors. hehe .. (while submerged water. hehehe)



okay .. okay back to my story that I was right to the upper secondary students. hmm .. best to? It does not matter next year I will know best to do not you? But, you me I am nervous and scared. the very least next year I officially legal education and legal shall be called the Malaysian Certificate of Education examination candidates (SPM) wow! sounds like best right? but in my heart that only God alone knows how scared and terrified know what!

seems to be stacked next year with the papers will be given training teachers for her favorite student. very depressed if I feel I must be some kind of labor work! but the labor of the new millennium to be moved there to bring you here and not bricks, but are piled with books and papers that will be training for the teacher, her pupils! but not why. in order to become one of the successful doctor would be my advice and follow the words of my teachers loved ones!






so when it is called high school students do not feel stress, but quiet only because the title will also even if we avoid, as far as we run it will come. so, let us be full of students a sense of fun and do not feel burdened because of it our responsibility to our parents loved ones! so study hard ok!


assalamualaikum 
smile yo !

suka entry ni tak budak cute?!

No comments: