Saturday, December 31, 2011

. daaa 2011 . welcome 2012 .


hello bloggers .. how your day? good? hehe .. haa .. what your new resolutions this year? haa. well hope you resolutions it .. hmm ... There is no good resolutions to? hahahaha ...

I resolutions this year .. erm .. more .. Because this is the year 2012, the most important for me to achieve success .. although in 2011 I achieved some success at what I myself did not expect .. so say WOW! hehehe .. : D

http://data.whicdn.com/images/20276133/2012-happy-new-year-wallpaper-2_large.jpg

many people are talking about the resolutions .. resolutions .. and resolutions? like the name of the person is .. hehehe .. okay .. okay ... I want my story is about resolutions ... okay .. sat quietly .. not moved and do not blink your eyes .. can? hehehe ..


I resolutions ...

1. I want to 9A on the SPM ..

2. I want to be a representative of the area and if possible a representative kedah tenpin bowling in the tournament.

3. I want to bring my school's name to be champion team in the parliamentary style malay ..

4. I also want to be champions I schools and school level competitions at the district level in the theater and hopes to go to the national level.

5. and the last one .. useful so people .. children as well .. and successful righteous in the world and the hereafter ..
assalamualaikum
smile yo !



suka entry ni tak budak cute?!

No comments: